Founder’s Profile and Awards
He is a Specialist Health Practitioner and a Community Leader, who has made a great impact in the private, public and voluntary sectors.
Nathaniel holds Business Administration(BA), Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Health Services Management, Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) International Refugee Law, and PhD Philosophy in Counselling.
He is a Human Rights Advocate, Community and Church Development Consultant.
Nathaniel has contributed so much into the Community through charity works. He is;
- Founder, Hospital & Prison Ministries, trading as Hospital & Hospital Action Network (HPAN)
- Co-Founder, Nigeria Education & Employment Development (NEED)
- Co-Founder, African & Caribbean Prostate Cancer Association (ACPCA)
- Chairman, Domestic Violence and Sexual Abused Counselling Service ( DASAC )
- Member, Black & Ethnic Minority Arts Network (BEMA)
- Member, Board of Trustees of Hackney Refugee Forum (HRF)
- Member, Board of Trustees of Black Ethnic Minority Working Group (BEMWG )
- Public Relations Officer, Igbomina Descendants Association ( IDA ) & Kwara State Association of Nigeria UK (KWASANG)
Mr. Oyinloye is also an executive member of many Associations & Corporate Bodies including;
– Joint Council for Welfare Immigrant
– Association of Cost & Executive Accountant
-Nigerian Nurses Charitable Association
-Central Association of Nigeria in UK (CANUK)
-National Association of Nigerian Communities (NANC )
-National Association of Licensed Para-legal ( NALP )
-Association of Christian Counsellor – UK
– Association of Sales & Marketing Management
-Association of Management Specialist
-Commercial Management and more.
As a Volunteer and Community worker, Nathaniel has under gone series of training, under the Social Services. These include;
Racial Crime, Race Hate Crime, Hate Crime, Homophobic Hate Crime and Domestic Violence, Basic Training on Criminal Justice System, Forced Marriages, Working with Black Minority, Ethnic Families in Child Protection, Drug and Alcohol Dependent Parent and the possible risks for their Children, Prostate Cancer (Community Champion), Breast Cancer and Working with Girls in Gang.
Nathaniel speaks English, French and Yoruba fluently.
Nathaniel is the image maker and is in charge of Marketing, Advertising & publicity (MAP) for ‘The Nigerian Community Show, the new television programme in United Kingdom, which focuses on the impacts that Nigerians make, in various communities around the world.
WINNER OF LIFE CHANGERS ‘HUMANITARIAN ACHIEVEMENT’ AWARD 2010
NIGERIAN UK BASED ACHIEVER’S AWARD – ”Excellence for SELFLESSNESS IN SERVICE” AWARD 2011